1. Accuracy of Information and Disclaimer
- 1.1 Imprint Resources™will use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that all information on the Site is accurate. However, the Site and material available on the Site is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended to provide comprehensive information or guidance on the subjects covered.
- 1.2 Furthermore it is understood, that information and data collected are compiled and used within a “closed data set”. The results compiled on behalf of the user are for the particular point in time in which it is assembled, and for the purpose of understanding more about their potential and/or possible characteristics and traits.1.3 The results, findings, data points, terms, definitions, and other information contained therein, may or may not correlate with other tests or assessments either similar or dissimilar to any Imprint Assessment resources.
- 1.4 You acknowledge that any reliance on any information or other material contained on this Site is entirely at your own risk and all other warranties, undertakings, conditions and terms, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, custom, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise (including without limitation as to quality, fitness for purpose, performance or suitability for purpose) in respect of the Site are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 1.5 SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IMPRINT RESOURCES,LLC, CONNEXUS GROUP,LLC , AND IT’S SUBSIDIARIES SHALL IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE FOR ANY INDIRECT, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS WHATSOEVER; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF PROFITS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; LOSS OF USE; ANY DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, LOSS OR REMOVAL OF DATA OR ANY PROFESSIONAL CHARGES.
- 1.6 You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that our Site will always be available to you, owing to the nature of the internet. In addition, you acknowledge that our Site may be unavailable owing to maintenance, but where possible we will carry out such maintenance outside core operating hours, and we will try to minimize the period of any disruption.
2. Code of conduct
- 2.1 You agree to ensure that any details with which you supply to us through the Site are accurate and to let us know promptly if any of the details that you have supplied to us about your change.
- 2.2 If accessing any part of our Site that requires you to enter a password you agree to keep any personal login name and password for use on the Site confidential, and to be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of your password by any third party.
- 2.3 We reserve the right to terminate your access to password-protected areas of our Site should we consider that your use of the Site is detrimental to the Site or to other users.
- 2.4 If accessing any part of the Site you agree:
- 2.4.1 not to use the Site in such a way that disrupts, interferes, with or restricts the use of the Site by other third party users;
- 2.4.2 to ensure that any materials uploaded, displayed or transmitted by you through or to the Site are not false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful and do not breach or infringe the rights of any person anywhere in the world and you waive any moral rights in respect of any such materials;
- 2.4.3 not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of the Site nor attempt to transmit to or via the Site any information that contains a virus, worm, trojanhorse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- 2.4.4 not to send ‘spam’ email or any unsolicited correspondence which is unrelated to the business of Imprint Resouces, LLCand Connexus Group, LLC to any addresses made available on the Site; and
- 2.4.5 not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on the Site entered by or relating to any third party user of the Site.
- 2.6 You should satisfy yourself that you have appropriate protection against computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature while using the internet and that your connection to the Site is secure.
3. Links, message boards and email groups
- 3.1 The Site may include hypertext links to third party websites. IMPRINT RESOURCES,LLC, CONNEXUS GROUP,LLC, AND IT’S SUBSIDIARIES ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND CAN GIVE NO WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS IN RESPECT OF, THE CONTENT OR AVAILABILITY OF MATERIAL OF ANY THIRD PARTY SITE.
- 3.2 ANY OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON MESSAGE BOARDS OR IN EMAIL GROUPS FORMING PART OF THE SITE NOW OR AT ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF IMPRINT ASSESSMENTS, CONNEXUS GROUP, OR IT’S SUBSIDIARIES, OR ANYONE CONNECTED WITH THEM. We reserve the right to edit or delete any postings to message boards or pages connected to or represented by us at our sole discretion but have no obligation to monitor or amend the content of such message boards.
- 3.3 You may create a hypertext link to our Site, but we would ask that the link is directed to our Site’s homepage at www.imprintassessments.com
4. Copyright and intellectual property
- 4.1 The copyright and other intellectual property in material contained in the Site, including without limitation in text, images, scripts sounds, and assessments is owned by Imprint Resources, LLC and it’s parent companyConnexus Group, LLC except where otherwise stated.
- 4.2 You may print results given to you from the Site for your personal internal use only.
- 4.3 You may distribute your results of the material on this Site provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices remain intact and that such material shall not be commercially exploited in any way.
- 4.4 You may make a temporary copy of these pages for the purposes of viewing the pages with browser software, but must not otherwise copy, reproduce or re-distribute the contents of these pages in whole or in part without the prior written consent of ImprintResources,LLC/Connexus Group,LLC.4.5 You may make a temporary copy of the Imprint Assessment or Connexus Group logo for the purposes of viewing it with browser software, but you must not otherwise copy, reproduce or use the logo in any way in any medium without the prior written consent of Imprint Resources, LLC or Connexus Group, LLC.
- 4.6 All other rights are reserved.
5. Data protection
- 5.1 By registering with us, you consent to us processing your personal data given to us.
- 6.1 Under no circumstances will Imprint Resources, LLC, Connexus Group,LLC, or it’s subsidiaries share your personal information or assessment results with anyone without your consent. If your employer has purchased your assessment license, it is understood that the employer has rights to the access to your personal information and/or assessment results.
7. Contacting us
- 7.1 Imprint Resources, LLC and/or Connexus Group,LLC may be contacted at:Postal address:
Connexus Group, LLC
P.O. Box 333
Grayson, GA 30017
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
8.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Georgia and United States of America. Each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Georgia over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.